Sudoku puzzle instruction
Features of the game PlaySUDOKU.online
- Clear - clears entered values/notes in the cell. The button is inactive if the cell is empty or the
value in cell is default.
- Notes - allows you to switch on notes mode, in which you can enter all the predicted values for the
selected cell. If notes mode is on, the button will be highlighted in yellow (as in a picture).
- Back - allows you to cancel the input or clear the cell. If there is no way to make a cancellation -
the button will be inactive.
- Helper - allows you to block the entry into the cell of values that already exist in the zone (row,
column, square), according to the basic rule of sudoku puzzles. It also identifies identical values of cells
and notes in them (if any exist) when selecting a cell with a value. If the "helper" is on, the button will
be highlighted with pink color (as in a picture).
- Hint - allows you to open the selected cell. The button is inactive if: 1) value in the cell is
default, 2) value is entered into the cell (true or false) and the "helper" function is disabled, 3) the
value is entered into the cell and it is true.
Sudoku mistakes display
- Switched on (yellow toggle switch background) function shows the number of committed mistakes.
Sudoku online hot keys
- Space - pause or continue
- 1 - 9 - enter a value or note
- 0, Delete, Backspace - clear the cell (if possible)
- Shift - switch between the input value or notes mode